Belize (/bəˈliːz/ ( listen)), formerly British Honduras, is an independent country on the eastern coast of Central America. Belize is bordered on the north by Mexico, on the south and west by Guatemala, and on the east by the Caribbean Sea. Its mainland is about 290 km (180 mi) long and 110 km (68 mi) wide.
Belize has an area of 22,800 square kilometres (8,800 sq mi) and a population of 387,879 (2017). It has the lowest population density in Central America. The country's population growth rate of 1.87% per year (2015) is the second highest in the region and one of the highest in the Western Hemisphere.
Belize has a diverse society, composed of many cultures and languages that reflect its rich history. English is the official language of Belize, while Belizean Creole is an unofficial native language. Over half the population is multilingual, with Spanish being the second most common spoken language.
Belize is considered a Central American and Caribbean nation with strong ties to both the Latin American and Caribbean regions. It is a member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC), and the Central American Integration System (SICA), the only country to hold full membership in all three regional organisations. Belize is a Commonwealth realm, with Queen Elizabeth II as its monarch and head of state.
For More Detailed Information Click Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belize
"What Makes Belize So Special"
- Close Proximity To The US "2 hours flight"
- Many non-stop flights from major US Cities
- Only Official English Language Speaking Country In Central America
- Stable Government - Independent Country & Member Of The British Commonwealth
- British Common Law System
- Stable Currency. $1.00 US = $2.00 BZ Fixed Rate
- Large Tropical Rainforest With Exotic Animals such as Jaguar,Puma, Ocelot,, Tapir, Crocks And Lots Of Birds, Trees & Faunas
- 4,000 Species Of Tropical Flowers, Including 250 Kinds Of Orchids
- 2nd Largest Living Barrier Reef In The World - 185 Miles Long. 2nd Only To Australia
- Top Location In The World For Fishing, Diving, Snorkeling & Sailing
- Ancient Maya Temples & People
- Wonderful Mixed Group Of People
- Over 200 Offshore Exotic Islands
- Low Taxes, Cost Of Living
- Generous Retirement Plan For Foreigners - QRP
- Freehold Land Title To Foreigners
- Great Year Around Weather
- Wonderful Overall Lifestyle
.........."See You Soon In Paradise"